I love sweet potato chicken nuggets because they are not only healthy but also delicious. There are many reasons why I love these nuggets.
First of all, I like the taste of them. They are sweet and savory at the same time. Second, I love how easy it is to make these at home with a few ingredients. Third, they are healthy and nutritious for my kids and me because they contain vitamin A, vitamin C, manganese, dietary fiber and more. Lastly, this is a great way to get my kids to eat their vegetables without complaining!
Sweet potatoes are healthy and delicious. They can be prepared in many ways, they can be used as a side dish or as the main dish. They are rich in nutrients and provide many benefits to our health.
The advantages of sweet potatoes are:
- The high content of vitamins A, C, E and B6;
- The high content of potassium;
- The high content of beta carotene;
- The low content of fat and sodium;
- They are easy to grow in any climate.
I wanted to make a fun healthy chicken nugget that everyone will love.
AIP Sweet Potato Chicken Nuggets
2 cups peeled and uncooked sweet potato, finely grated (use a food processor or wide cheese grater)
1 lb. ground chicken
2 tablespoons coconut flour
3 green onions, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons onions powder
2 teaspoons Sip Herbals Original Coffee Substitute
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil + more for greasing baking sheet
1. Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease with coconut oil.
2. Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and combine well with clean hands. 3. Using a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop out the nuggets onto your prepared baking sheet.
4. Use your hands to form the balls into small nugget patties and bake for 25 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Crisp them up further either in a pan or under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, but keep a close eye so they don’t burn!
5. Serve with your favorite AIP compliant sauces!